South OC Hybrid Homeschool
2020-2021 K-6 PROGRAM
Fees and Financial Agreement*
**REGISTRATION IS OPEN! CLICK TO GET STARTED**
Non-refundable registration fee (per student) due at time of registration – $300.00 for grades 1-6 / $175.00 for kindergarten
- This registration fee holds your student’s spot and may be applied to the May 2021 class fees.
- All registrations are received and reviewed on a first-come, first-serve basis. Upon filling all open spots, all additional submissions will be added to our waiting list.
- Registration fees are due May 1, 2020.
- This deposit will be applied as a credit to your last month’s fees (May 2021).
- If you leave the program early for any reason, this deposit will not be returned. The deposit will only be returned if we are not able to offer enrollment to your student due to a class being already full.
Program fee (per student) – $2,800.00
- Fees include all books and materials needed for the 2020-2021 year.
- Please note that, for the 2020/2021 year, there are no volunteer discounts and no sibling discounts available.
- A payment plan is available upon request.
- On-campus academic program with classes on-site T/TH 9-2:30 and Wed 9-1.
- Small group focus with students in combo classes of 10-16 students.
- Students work at their current instructional levels for math/language arts, allowing them the opportunity to meet individualized goals at a reasonable pace.
- Accepting charter funds from Excel, iLead, Scale, & Inspire.
Please note the following regarding payment, payment responsibility, and use of funds:
- If you are paying with charter funds, the per-semester fees may be divided up differently.
- There is no change in fees charged monthly during holiday months, for added ease of administering payments. Fees are calculated for the year but divided for those needing to make monthly payments.
- You are responsible for making payments to SOCHH, regardless of whether your charter can make payments or not. For example, if your charter is late or unable to pay, you are still responsible to ensure your payment reaches SOCHH by the payment due date.
- Further details of payment responsibility, including a delayed payment policy, can be found on the registration page.
- ILEAD student payments will differ slightly due to charter policy. See registration page for details.