We are on the hunt for a self-motivated and experienced Teacher to join our qualified team of educators.
As a Teacher, you will be responsible for cultivating the students’ interest in education and development. Your responsibilities will include grading assignments, evaluating students’ progress, and planning educational activities.
You should be a competent professional with in-depth knowledge of teaching best practices. In addition to having excellent written and verbal communication skills, our ideal candidate will also demonstrate outstanding presentation and interpersonal abilities. We are a small faculty and work closely as a team.
- Develop and issue educational content including notes, tests, and assignments based on grade level standards and student need.
- Supervise classes to ensure all students are learning in a safe and productive environment.
- Organize, plan, and prepare supplies and resources for lessons.
- Deliver personalized instruction to each student by encouraging interactive learning.
- Prepare and distribute periodic progress reports.
- Attend parent-teacher meetings conferences.
- Evaluate and document students’ progress.
- Allocate and grade homework, assignments, and tests.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Education.
- CA state credential, This may be waived depending on experience or out of state credential.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a teacher. -Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills.
- This is a part time position is Tue and Thur 8-3:30 and Wed 8-2. Pay is DOE. No health benefits.
We are always accepting resumes for consideration. There are (2) teaching positions open for Fall 22/23.
Interested applicants can send a resume to: email@example.com