For homeroom, morning meeting, lunch, recess, and physical education, learners will be with their peer-age group. For academic success in our small groups, learners may be moved up and down to different level groups to ensure mastery of a particular subject. Groups are not labeled, as some ARE higher and lower, but some may be just using a different learning style to help that group master the concepts and subject.
Here are some of the different learning styles:
- Visual (spatial): You prefer using pictures, images, and spatial understanding.
- Aura (auditory-musical): You prefer using sound and music.
- Verbal (linguistic): You prefer using words, both in speech and writing.
- Physical (kinesthetic): You prefer using your body, hands, and sense of touch.
- Logical (mathematical): You prefer using logic, reasoning, and systems.