South OC Hybrid Homeschool
***SUMMER 2020 ENRICHMENT PROGRAM***
Program Fees and Financial Agreement*
**SUMMER SESSION 2 REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED**
Non-refundable registration fee (per student) due at time of registration – $10.00
- Registration will begin on April 15, 2020 and close on June 10, 2020 for SUMMER SESSION 1 and on July 1st for SUMMER SESSION 2.
- All registrations are received and reviewed and classes filled on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Registration fees are due no later than the registration close dates above.
- Any classes not meeting its minimum enrollment by June 8, 2020 for SUMMER SESSION 1 and on July 2nd for SUMMER SESSION 2 will be canceled.
- If you leave the summer program early for any reason, this deposit will not be returned.
- Deposits will only be returned if we are unable to offer enrollment to your student due to a class being already full.
Program fee (per student) – Varies based on classes and session chosen (full details can be found during registration):
- Session 1 – JUNE: Fee for each enrolled class = $72 (each class meets 6 times over two weeks).
- Session 2 – JULY: Fee for each enrolled class = $108 (each class meets 9 times over three weeks).
- If you enroll in a 2nd class in the same session there is 20% off the 2nd class.
- If you enroll in a 3rd class in the same session there is 30% off the 3rd class.
- Classes begin on June 16, 2020 for SUMMER SESSION 1 and on July 14, 2020 for SUMMER SESSION 2.
- Classes are 50 minutes long.
- Please note that some classes have a materials fee or prerequisites.
- The entire cost of tuition will be collected at the time of registration.
- Tuition will be refunded in full up until June 10, 2020 for SUMMER SESSION 1 and on July 2nd for SUMMER SESSION 2.
- We reserve the right to cancel any course not having the necessary enrollment. A full refund will be made for any canceled classes.
Please note the following regarding payment, payment responsibility, and use of funds:
- Please note that we do not accept charter funds for summer payments.
- You are responsible for making payments to SOCHH, regardless of whether your charter can make payments or not.
- If your charter is late or unable to pay, you are still responsible to ensure your payment reaches SOCHH by the payment due date.
- Further details of payment responsibility, including a delayed payment policy, can be found on the registration page.
- iLEAD student payments will differ slightly due to charter policy. See registration page for details.